Apr 10, 2011

Weird dream this morning

Weirdest dream I have had in a while... Joseph was going to be in a play that I had suggested to his school, but they didn't practice it at all before opening night. Usual to us, things kept getting in the way of us getting there on time. Jo and I took off on our bikes instead and rode 60 miles an hour to get there. I was faster and held Jo's handlebar to keep his speed up with mine.

Halfway there, we realize that the play is being held where I work. Jo disappears and I somehow end up in a coworkers van with other coworkers. We are all headed to the play, but her driving scares me. We see a sign for the campus but none of the surrounding look familiar. We are in some strange town that none of us know the name of. She makes a u-turn at a red light but turns the wrong way and ends up going the wrong way down the highway that is divided by a cement wall. A few times of crossing the wall and driving on the wrong side of the road, we finally get back on track. But it was too late to see the play. And we don't get back home until morning.

And then I woke up. Weird dream... Not sure if I want to ride with her again.

No comments:

Post a Comment