May 12, 2011

Downtown fun

Yesterday we walked around downtown for most of the afternoon. Ben and Dill were with my mom, and we had a church friend hanging out with us. We started at Wild Wing Cafe. Jo and TJ split a hamburger and wings, and we did the same. Food was great and so was the day!

Here's Jo and TJ waiting patiently for their food. They decided to split a hamburger and wings, and we did the same. 

Here's Brian waiting not so patiently, but still smiling!

Afterwards, Jo and TJ hung out on the sidewalk while we paid the bill. 

We ended up at the children's park. Here's what happens when teenagers come across a 7ft Pooh Bear. Poor Pooh Bear! 

TJ conquered the giant bear! I wish I had my good camera with me, but this turned out pretty good from my phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment