May 15, 2011

Weird dream 5/15/11

I'm going to start trying to post the dreams I have. I found out that I can email directly to my blog, so I can type up my dream on my phone when I first wake up. That way maybe I can remember some of the weirder ones. Just as a note... I dream in vivid color, as if I am in my own movie of sorts, and I typically remember them for quite a while. Like reading a book or watching a movie and remembering the entire storyline for years afterward.

So here we go...
We were at a school and a flood warning was announced. There was no rain or flooding outside of the school. We were told to get up to the third floor and stay there. It was an oddly small school, but three stories high, and very square in shape. Standing on 2nd floor stairwell I could see the first floor completely flooded but not the ground outside. Very weird looking. The first floor was basically a 5-6ft swimming pool but the ground outside the window was completely dry. Someone had told the custodians to keep cleaning the floors even though they were completely under water. A custodian stood in water up to her neck to mop a floor under the water.
We ended up stuck up in the third floor attic space and people were starting to complain because it had been lunch time when the flooding started and now everyone was hungry. All of the food was now completely under water. I woke up before finding out how it ended.

I really want to know how they got the water out (duh! Just open the doors and let the water out! Genius!!) and if anyone ever got any food. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment