Jun 15, 2013

Such a long year...

It really has been a long year. I can't believe I haven't published a post since last May. I would update, but it would be a really long post and no one wants to read that nonsense. The final result is that once our life finally had a chance to settle down to become less scheduled, I broke my ankle and sprained my other one while walking out of my house on June 3rd. How? I'm just awesome like that, didn't you know?!? ;)

I have a LOT of downtime right now, so I will come back a little more frequently to share little snippets of the past few weeks, maybe even the past year.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog, feels real and soo much interesting. Are u regular blogger ;-) update more pics and more of ur stories. It is really nice to read. And wonderful title too..Keep going ;-)

    ReplyDelete